I am parent of a student, how can I assist in the financial aid application process?

Prior to parent involvement, it required that the student completes the student consent form. The electronic form will be sent the financial aid office upon submission.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us